to Do to keep your pet safe:
1) Make sure your pet wears a tag all the time - the easiest way to make sure
your pet gets returned to you.
2) Make sure your pet is Microchipped
3) Make sure your Animal Alert coordinator has your pet's current info
Make a Lost Pet Emergency Kit - current photos of your pet, detailed description
of your pet, etc.
1) Ask your Neighborhood to have a Animal Alert Coordinator
2) Make sure your Animal Alert coordinator has your pet's current info
3) Make contact with surrounding area's Animal Alert or Pet Alert Coordinators